Friday, January 3, 2014

OWH Sketch #205 - Robots!

I'm actually crafting again! I got the chance to play with the newest OWH sketch #205, and the result is below!

Here is the sketch ~ its a great one for personalizing, as you will see if you follow the link!



I'm hoping some little guys will get a kick out of these cards!



I'm making a real effort to fit into the space I already have...so using up supplies is the name of the game...and will be for a while to come. I managed to crank out ten cards last night...and plan on putting together a kit to make another 20 tonight! Then I'll only have about 3/4 of the paper left, LOL! I guess I'll find another sketch!

Meredith

2 comments:

  1. I love those bright colors and cute robots. These are great kids cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys would love these! They LOVE robots, especially the younger two.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!