Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Cupcakes

I'm not much of a baker, but sometimes Pinterest gets to me...

I signed up to bring cupcakes to my church Halloween party, and after deciding that although I love the cute decorated cupcakes made into Halloween figures you can find all over, I would never spend that much time frosting and decorating them...but I still wanted to make something other than ordinary cupcakes.

Enter the fabulous Halloween cupcakes posted by The Sugar Turntable



Aren't they cute? And easy...so easy! Which is just my style!



Click through to The Sugar Turntable to get full instructions, but the short list is to mix up a white cake mix, divide it in half, tint one half orange and one half black, then alternate adding them to the baking pan. Bake normally...you're done!



The cupcake wrappers were cut on my Silhouette Cameo, the file is here. It is just a basic scallop, since I figured that rather than purchase a different file for every holiday, I could purchase this one, and use up some of the stash of patterned papers that I have.

Have a blast if you make some...and thanks for stopping by!


Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!