Friday, July 6, 2012

Guy to Guy Cards

I've made an effort to pick up some papers more suitable for 'guy' use lately, and the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches seemed like a good place to start using them. 


I like the simplicity of this sketch, although if you take a look through the work that others are posting, there are some truly lovely interpretations! I think my favorite so far is this one, I love, love, love her color combo!






I made two, with a couple more to come today...these are destined for OWH...I'm making an effort to design cards that the heroes will feel comfortable sending to other guys. 

Supplies:
  • Patterned paper: Recollections
  • Cardstock: Bazzil (brown), unknown (cream)
  • Ink: TPC Studios
  • Stamp: Hero Arts
  • Other: canvas fabric


Thanks for looking!


Meredith





4 comments:

  1. Wow...this is wonderful! The paper, the colors, the canvas, they all add up to a perfect masculine card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Freshly Made Sketches and for creating card for heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous masculine card! The background patterned paper has an awesome industrial look to it. So cool! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic "guy" card, for sure! I love all of the papers you put together here - they all work so well. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a wonderful masculine card! I love the dark, rich colors! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!