Thursday, May 12, 2011

Progressive Challenge

What an interesting spring we are having! Here in New Mexico, we have enjoyed temperatures in the 80's, then snow and freezing rain, then wind ready to blow everything away, then mild weather again! What an adventure!

I've managed to squeeze some time for crafting in between end-of-school-year activities and outside improvements (garden!), and finally, after receiving the emails about this challenge for a couple of months, I've managed to take the time to participate!

The challenge is from Designed to Delight digital stamps, and on their blog here, you will find the images and the rules...and if you play along one week, the next week's image is emailed directly to you! How cool is that?

So this is the card that I pulled together, very simply,

Photobucket

I printed the image, colored it with pencils, inked the edge and cut it out with an oval nestabilities die. Backed it with another die in a scallop edge, then added it to the card. Since the image has a quilt in it, I used a quilt patterned paper as background...and added a ribbon bow for a homey feel.

I haven't decided on a sentiment for this one yet...I figure that I can add one later when the right occasion presents itself...do you ever do that?

Enjoy,

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. hi Meredith :)
    thank for leaving love at my blog. you yourself have picked up really nice colors :). and yes i also add sentiments later on at times or i change sentiments sometimes if i dont have enough time to make an urgent card for someone :)
    hugs
    Alyna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!