Sunday, October 24, 2010

a bit of winter

I managed to play in my craft room for a bit more...I received the email with the new Clean and Simple Layout #113 and was inspired to create, with a few changes...

There is also a challenge this week over at the Cardmaker's message board to use inchies on your card...and I thought this layout was just perfect for it.

Here is the sketch

Photobucket

And here is my card, outside

Photobucket

and inside

Photobucket

The images on the front were stamped quite a while ago...I stamped some before I gave away the stamps...just in case I wanted to use them...so they dictated the blue color scheme. The pink was added because I wanted some lightness, without adding something like silver... The inside stamp is from Unity, I'm finding more and more ways to use these stamps, they are so versatile!

I had fun with this one...and will probably be in the mood to make more winter/Christmas cards soon!

Enjoy,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!